Everyday I Love You
simply in love with you
I don't know but I believe
That some things are meant to be
And that you'll make a better me
Everyday I love you
I never thought that dreams came true
But you showed me that they do
You know that I learn somethng new
Everyday I love you
1st October '07
Yup, its the day. However, its the monday.. hadta work. so sian-ish from mornin till end of the work. I was feelin the blues thruout.. No plans or anythin on this day BUT. I didnt noe i had such an unexpected surprises on this very day!
I was just doing my normal routine. playin with the rabbits and then watching my 9pm chinese show. Then, lifa called me sayin I got a parcel to accept at the door. I tot she was bluffin cuz who wud send parcel one.Hur hur.den i went to the front door den i saw my bestie Narz holding a cake with candles lit up! haha.. SHOCKED CAN! she sang me a birthday song. Afterwhich she presented to me this very big parcel..my bday present.. and then comes an unexpected surprise from Shawn Honey!
2nd October '07
Narz bestie had a dinner plan for me. So aft work, I rushed over to meet her up. I reli didnt noe whr im heading to so i just follow and walk blindly.hur hur. when we alighted at Yishun i reli didntnoe whr we are goin..only when we board the bus at the interchange..haha.i sumhow figure it all out.We went to Safra Yishun Eatzi for dinner!! first time! nice ambience, gd env, gd service and awesome company! i reli tot its just dinner with her onli never did i expect to see 2 of my gd frens (aidah & noy) were there waitin for me. =D a surprise indeed! hani n su cant make it cuz they hadta work..
4th October '07
Its the meet up with my poly grp mates!!! After work, rushed all the way to Jurong East Pizza Hut to have dinner with Shaf and Su. Kai Shi (my powerpoint partner,haha) cant make it cuz she gota overtime. Kaishi! make sure u make it for our next few meetings hor. hee.. Dinner was great! lotsa chit chats,updates and laughing all nite long with those two girls.haha.its been quite some time since i last seen them..we are all still the same. Shaf, Su and Kaishi gave me this big Birthday Card with their indiv messages in them. Reli touched by it..cuz when i read it it reli brgs back my poly memories.. i miss school!!!!
~thank u girls for the splendid evening.. *touched*
I must say that my 21st bday celebration is the most wonderful thing that has happened to me.i feel so blessed with all the people in my life... Thank you tonnes n tonnes to Shawn Honey, My Family, Narz Bestie, my 6 Jahanamz (aidah,noy,hani,suliana) ,my poly groupmates (Shaf, Su, Kaishi) and not forgetting to those who did wish me Happy Birthday, from sms-es to msn to friendster... I can never forget this incredible bday celebrations and the endless surprises that had come by. THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!
I am one blessed 21 year old kid. =) *tears of joy!!!!*
-Linda-
`iRained
I fell in love @
10/06/2007 10:42:00 PM
| drop me a m@il here |
Archive
10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008
04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008