Monday, December 31, 2007
The day is here again..
As usual, the day has come again..where one yr ago ard this time i will sit down in front of my com n dedicate my few precious words to those that has come by my life this whole yr 2007 and made a great impact..
Why has 2007 been an incredible year for me?
- I finally graduated from Nanyang Polytechnic with Diploma with Merit. I hope i have made those ard me proud cuz deep down i reli worked so hard to get to whr I am now..
- Moving on to workin life has been hard at first..but I reli see alot for this 6mnths plus working. The gd and the bad side of working. I guess it is of some gd reason I made a decision to gain working experience first instead of furthering my studies. I met very very very gd colleagues.. that I find it so unbearable to leave them anytime soon.but i noe one has to move on some day. For now, I will cherish every moment I have with them..even those mini laughs n sian-ness we feel. I am blessed to have known these incredible pple in my life.. Betty, Vivian, Aunty Rahimah, Felicia and Aunty Jamilah...
- SSK.. Su , Shaf , Kaishi.. I guess it is not easy to erase all e nice memories we all shared in Poly together. I do miss poly life so so much. I dun mind the crazy prj deadlines.. the exam fever.. or watever, cuz aft experiencin 3 yrs in Poly, now i understand why pple say Poly life is the best. I miss our lecturers, tutors, the jokes over nothin but ends up something always.. the endless "talks".. kancheonging to lectures, tutorials..all of that n many more.. Thank u girls for everythin we have done for each other..I will remember u 3 all my life.
- It is so wonderful to know that the friendship that I have with my 6 Jahanamz is stil goin strong. Its great that we always meet up and we never fail to have somethings to talk bt ..and laugh abt..i guess thats what pure friendship is all abt.. Thanks for being there for each other,ladies. Hani, I wish u all e best and I hope that your wedding plans n preparations will go on smooth... Su Teacher..heee.. kp on doing wat u love.. being ard with kids.. and spreadin e knowledge... so when engagement?aha..Eb.. update us more bt ur life yea.. u are still as bubbly as ever. Noy, hahaha..stay e same. u are great as u are always. Narz.. hahah.. what else can I say... U have always been an awesome friend, sister and bestfriend. Thank You is never enuf to say it to u.
- Narz Bestie... I guess it is reli hard to find a great friend like u. the years of friendship is hard to come by and we still talk as if we juz meet up like everyday.how amazing. thanks sista for your endless crapping with me..ahahah..and for assurin me that I am not alone.. at least I know dat I have a friend ..a gd friend in this life...I can never ask for more.
- Shawn... isnt it such a great yr for the both of us? Your family finally knows bout our relationship and has accepted it openly and so is mine..I m juz hopin that this will last forever and we will overcome what ever obstacles along our way. Coming to 3 years being with you... It may just be numbers.. but i feel that it has shown alot of what we went thru together.. it was never easy..but i know i wasnt alone at any pt of time..cuz i got u. and u got me too. thanks love for the love..the care.. the strength .. Lets juz look forward to a better better yr ahead of us.. Perhaps we can continue pursuing our dreams in dance back again? Thanks for hearin me out all the time..esp with work n stress.. u juz never fail to keep talkin me out of it and pulling me back to reality when i am flyin way up in the sky alr... u are just u.and i dun wana change any of that nor take anythin away from who u are...
- Mom, dad, elder sis, lifa... all of u have been a part of my life for the past 21 years and I am reli blessed to have u as my family. I know at any time of my life, I can always count on u for support, advise and encouragement...Your care and concern has made me alive up till now.. thanks mom. thanks dad. I ll pray that both of you will have gd health and long life... thanks sis. Get married soon ok? thanks lifa. Get gd result and go University and get a degree. Be happy always. I know u all love me. I love u all too.
Well, I must say 2007 has been a wonderful yr for me. alot of gd things been happening.. Im reli hopin 2008 will be better... I m prayin for the strength, gd health to go thru this life ... and watever it is, i know i have gd pple ard me... and they will always remain in my heart always.
Thank ya'll for all the lil things n big things u have done for me. It meant alot to me.
Happy New Year!!!
-Linda-
`iRained
I fell in love @
12/31/2007 09:25:00 PM
| drop me a m@il here |
0 comments:
post a comment